Welcome to the East Anglian Fly Fishing Pike Match
Location: Prickwillow Drainage Museum.
Match entry fee: £12.00
Pre-book preferred for angler numbers, but can pay on the day.
Paypal (Friends/Family only please to:- PredatorFlyFishingUK@gmail.com with your name/water wolf in the notes.
Or cash on the day
The match fee DOES inc your day ticket.Book in by & Start: 0730, Finish time: 1630, Presentation at 1700 ish
– This is a “Roving Match” with no hooter to tell you when to move.
– Rules for a non-PFFA event.
– Total highest “bag” weight wins.
– Valid Fishing Licence on you if you get asked by EA/Bailiff.
– Suitable bite proofing (wire etc).
– Pike sized landing net.
– Pike sized Unhooking pliers/forceps.
– Buddy system (shout to whoever is nearest) for extra safety & catch validation.
– Only Fly rods/reels/lines can be used on this event.
– Pike flies only, No “spinner Lures” or nose weighted Jigs.
Accommodation in the area.
Check AirBnB for best options
Make a weekend of it?
The area has several pike rich waters & here are some to have a look at: Cambridge Fish Preservation and Angling Society. www.cambridge-fpas.co.uk
Littleport Angling Assoc www.littleportanglingclub.co.uk
London Angling Assoc www.londonanglers.co.uk
Kings Lynn Angling Assoc https://klaa.co.uk
Welney Angling Club *check if the wash is not flooded* www.welneyanglingclub.co.uk
For more info
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07880695492 (Call after 5pm)
Join Predator Fly Fishing FB Group: www.facebook.com/groups/predatorflyfishing